The 26th EM Induction Workshop, Beppu, Japan, 2024
The international Electromagnetic (EM) Induction Workshops of IAGA Division VI are the premier events for researchers around the world to exchange on latest developments in the field of electromagnetic geophysics. The Workshop is an important event for both the international research community and for many sectors of industry and government that use EM methods for geothermal, mining, petroleum and energy exploration, groundwater and environmental resource evaluation, geohazard monitoring such as GIC (Geomagnetically Induced currents in technological systems) and many other fields. The workshop as a whole is suitable as well for graduate students and junior scientists.
The 26th EM Induction Workshop, Beppu, Japan, is planned to be held from 7 to 13 September, 2024, in B-Con Plaza.
February 19, 2024 : On-line registration, abstract submission, financial support application open
April 15, 2024, 23:59 PDT : Early-bird registration and financial support application close
July 8, 2024, 23:59 PDT : Normal on-line registration and abstract submission close
23:59 PDT = (+ 1day) 06:59 UTC = (+ 1day) 08:59 CEST = (+ 1day) 15:59 JST
- Beppu City Government
- Japan Tourism Agency, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Oita Prefectural Government
Universities and research institutes
- Disaster Prevention Research Institute (DPRI), Kyoto University
- Earthquake Research Institute (ERI), The University of Tokyo
- Institute for Geothermal Sciences, Kyoto University
- Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology (JAMSTEC)
Societies and other organizations